*** Looking for someone wanting to build a unique multi-territory IT Support organization from the ground up. This roll will have increasing responsibilities as the business continues to expand. Position is based at the Tech Center in Denver. ***
We are a Denver, CO based IT service provider providing comprehensive IT support to small, medium, and growing businesses in the Denver, Tech Center, Aurora, and surrounding areas. TeamLogic IT is a recognized Managed Services leader, ranked #1 MSP in 2020 by Channel Futures. We offer IT strategy, IT support, IT services including networking, security, data protection, as well as hardware and application support in addition to a variety of consultation and preventative maintenance services.
We are part of a nationwide network with over 200 TeamLogic IT locations and 800 engineering and business professionals. This footprint gives us a competitive advantage by being able to utilize these resources to be a one stop shop for our clients.
The Level 2 Technician requires both proven experience with technology and outstanding personal communication skills. You should enjoy building solutions that leverage technology to meet a client’s business needs. The position works jointly with the other members of the forward looking technology team to help our clients achieve success through technology.
Our ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- Minimum of two years hands-on experience configuring, troubleshooting and repairing networking equipment, Windows servers and workstations, Exchange server and Active Directory
- Two years experience provisioning and supporting cloud server environments like Azure and AWS
- Expert in troubleshooting root cause of desktop/ laptop issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and is comfortable working with clients at a business level to understand their current and historic issues regarding their business and technology
- Possesses strong organizational and time-management skills
- Results-oriented, self-motivated, energetic, professional, reliable and a team player
- Strong understanding of technology and business productivity systems
- Experience with RMM (remote monitoring and management) tool a plus
- Ability to problem solve at a high level, extraordinary customer service skills, strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Ability to solve server, firewall, and network issues
Ideally you will have one or more of the following certifications:
- CompTIA Net+ and/or CompTIA Security+
- MCSA (Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator/Solutions Associate) or MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer) MCITP Microsoft Certified IT Professional, MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert)
- CCNA or CCIE-Cisco certifications a real plus
We offer competitive wages, challenging work, career opportunities, a pleasant work environment and ongoing training.